FT2000 FM TROUBLE
FM POWER ON SUB VFO
noticed this bug after a few hours that my FT2000 was power on.
always this bug introduces him but it is rather annoying.
FT2000 FM POWER ON SUB VFO strange problem!!
Also happens to you?
0. Radio had also been turning on with or without AT for
different times with or without TX!
1. SELECT MAIN VFO RX ~7050 (tested here)
2. SELECT SUB VFO TX ~7050 (tested here)
3. GREEN RX to MAIN & RED TX to SUB
4. MAIN RX to LSB
5. SUB TX to FM
- TX with RED at SUB = 60/70w FM TX from SUB VFO
- SELECT MAIN RX to FM, then with SUB TX FM is 100w
- SELECT MAIN RX to LSB, then now with SUB VFO TX FM as 60/70w
- SELECT MAIN RX to FM, then SUB VFO FM 100w TX!!!
The SUB TX FM power change if MAIN RX VFO change mode from FM to LSB or USB!!!
From the FW v1.40 this bug has been corrected!!
CORRECTEED but not explained???!!!???
From the v1.40 the power FM Sub TX and MAIN TX in the
diversity RX-A TX-B MODE results the same one!